• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lol, I don't think they plan to though. They'll target Hogg and Symonds and obviously score quicker once they get set.
LOL you would hope so, although I think India would take 9/232.

I reckon Symonds will get an LBW or a catch to mid wicket.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
what the hell is Dravid doing? is he trying to draw the match or something.. i believe the only way a team can defeat aus when they play aggrassive cricket.. Dravid and india is doing the opposite of that..Lee, Clark, Johnson and even Hogg are dominating india by bowling one median after another..
Are you even watching the game or is it just your mandatory Dravid post?

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I know there is no need to score quickly but the strike has to be rotated at least. Letting Symonds dictate too much where he wants to bowl it is not good enough really, it allows the pressure to soak through completely and the bowlers to be in total control.

archie mac

International Coach
I know there is no need to score quickly but the strike has to be rotated at least. Letting Symonds dictate too much where he wants to bowl it is not good enough really, it allows the pressure to soak through completely and the bowlers to be in total control.
Yes, VVS does not look much between the wickets

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Indians are always **** when it comes to rotating the strike, taking the singles and the doubles. On larger grounds like in Australia, it hurts them more as boundaries are not always that easy to come by.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dravid's footwork seems so bad. You can tell he is very short on confidence.
Hahahaha. You must be watching another game. Dravid's footwork seemed dodgy in the first inning but it seems excellent today. And it is not just me saying this. Ian Chappell is making the exact same point on star cricket right now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is it just me or does Symonds look a more threatening bowler than Shane Watson at Test level?
Yeah, I didn't think he would be much good at all, but his medium pace bowling is quite useful - in Australia at least. Watson's bowling has improved a lot since he last played test cricket though, it should be noted.