• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English counties

mattyman

Cricket Spectator
the county form of cricket is a really good way to train up international players and i want to know who your favourite county teams are. my fave team has got to be the mighty outlaws (nottinghamshire)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He does - I'd guess he'd prefer to add you though as he's never posted his MSN on here that I've seen.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
the county form of cricket is a really good way to train up international players
Are you sure about that? These days it more resembles a retirement home for ex-Internationals who now reside on the newly created Isle of Kolpak and are therefore not considered foreign. Then you have the Australian journeymen, Zimbabwean allrounders that no one has ever heard of and the occasional superstar who gets paid great wads of cash for spending a month at a county when he's got sod all else to do.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yorkshire, despite seldom meeting an ex-player that isnt a **** and despite the politics and backstabbing behind the scenes

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was just going to say when I saw you with last-post - Dav, where the hell have you been?