• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

calling all New Zealanders here

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nah it wont be taken seriously in NZ unfortunatly, i would love to see it, There was talk of a cricket channel which frankly would be more useful than a rugby channel with more live games. But thats not going to happen because this country will alway support their rugby side which came 5th in the recent world cup.

Atleast we get the aussie test cricket,
Don't bring rugby into this. Rugby is our national game, end of conversation.

HeathDavisSpeed

Because Sky covers English cricket in England, and I don't think they do any Asian home series.
Yeah. Fine and I enjoyed watching the English cricket, but I'd also enjoy watching India vs Pakistan. I'm sure there's as many Indian & Pakistani cricket fans in NZ as there are English!

Perm

Yeah. Fine and I enjoyed watching the English cricket, but I'd also enjoy watching India vs Pakistan. I'm sure there's as many Indian & Pakistani cricket fans in NZ as there are English!
I daresay there are, but that isn't the problem.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's all about who's easiest to broker deals with though. Those providing coverage in the subcontinent is ever-changing; over here and in Australia it's almost completely constant, and even the recent change here (though terrible) was only a small tweak.

indian_nz

Cricket Spectator
Don't bring rugby into this. Rugby is our national game, end of conversation.
I would challenge that solely on the fact that atleast the blackcaps got to the semi finals.

Anyway John Fellet replied saying that they cannot purchase the series this year but he will be doing it next time.

Perm

I would challenge that solely on the fact that atleast the blackcaps got to the semi finals.

Anyway John Fellet replied saying that they cannot purchase the series this year but he will be doing it next time.
That would be very poor reasoning to challenge such a statement. Our softball team were World Champions for quite a while, so by your logic that would be our national game?

Good news though.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
That would be very poor reasoning to challenge such a statement. Our softball team were World Champions for quite a while, so by your logic that would be our national game?

Good news though.
It would be nice to have all 3 series during this month! but thats bit too much. But i would love to see the highlights atleast of IND v Pak. I dont think this will happen as there is too much sport on, the netball pretty much takes over sky sport 1 for this month.
Even some NZ saf tests are been shifted to Sport 2.