• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hi im new here my fav players are justin langer matthew hayden

Bomber Spirit

Cricket Spectator
Hi Langer's Babe, I'm another newbie on here. Agree with you about Langer & Hayden - as an opening pair they are sensational.
Also Warnie's another favourite of mine, has been for years. Steve Waugh's another, I hope he plays on but I think it's unlikely.

PY

International Coach
Ermmm Hayden and Langer.....best partnership :lol: :lol: was in a bad mood but the comedy of that has just made my day!!!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I'm American/English Dual National and my favorite players are Phil Tufnell, Heath Streak, Brian Lara, Andy Flower, and anyone who gives it their all. Not biased at all ;) Cept Tuffers as I'm a Leftie :)

Bazza

International 12th Man
PROUD+ENGLISH said:
Ermmm Hayden and Langer.....best partnership :lol: :lol: was in a bad mood but the comedy of that has just made my day!!!
I don't see why that is funny?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IMO Hayden and Langer certainly aren't the best opening partnership ever.

What exactly is the topic of this thread? Faviourite players?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
IMO Hayden and Langer certainly aren't the best opening partnership ever.

What exactly is the topic of this thread? Faviourite players?
I dunno...just the fact that someone is in love with Justin Langer is scary enough...I mean...out of all the cricketers in the world...why him? :rolleyes:

Langeveldt

Soutie
A warm welcome to the boards! I was a newbie not long ago, spose I still am! Warning, This gets highly addictive and you will probably be a fully fledged member with loads of posts before long.

I am English, but I have spent a lot of my life in South africa, therefore have developed a strong liking for Kallis, Donald, Klusener and will be rooting for them in the WC....

You are right, Langer and Hayden are by far the best partnership at the moment, of any batsmen.... Im not sure about best ever though :wow:

Last edited:

Top_Cat

I don't see why that is funny?
I think he's referring to the 'partnership' thing and that the Aussie press were asking the question about whether they were in love with each other based on how they hug when one scores a hundred. :D

Welcome to the boards, Langer's_Babe and Bomber Spirit. Good to see some new people and remember to tell your friends about this place. :)

Simon

Langer's_Babe said:
hi my favorite players are
justin langer
matthew hayden
shane watson
shane warne
nathan bracken plus brett lee
My favourite player is hayden too.
As well as
Mark Higgs
Brad Haddin
Graeme Cunnigham
Stuart Karpinnen
:) :P

masterblaster

International Captain
Hi, A big welcome here from all of us at Cricketweb.
Im an Indian supporter who lives in Australia and currently run the Indian Section of Cricketweb.

Its great to have you on board, and im sure we'll have some great cricketing discussions.

Cheers,

masterblaster

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i have to say that langer has got better and better of late

my fav players - Gilly
B Lee
Hayden
Ponting
M Clarke
rhodes
Jayasuria
James anderson
michael vaughan

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
My favourite players are
Slater (bring him back)
Hayden
Langer
Bevan
Jimmy Anderson
Gilchrist
Nasser Hussain
Shane Bond
Jason Gillespie

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
My favourite players:

Shane Bond
Jason Gillespie
Chris Cairns
Michael Vaughan
Virender Sehwag
Andre Adams

Cloete

International Captain
Re: Re: hi im new here my fav players are justin langer matthew hayden

broncoman said:
My favourite player is hayden too.
As well as
Mark Higgs
Brad Haddin
Graeme Cunnigham
Stuart Karpinnen
:) :P

Take Note: SIMON (broncoman) is from the ACT. expect major praise of every1 from the act by him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eclipse

International Debutant
My favorite Australian players not in any order:

Ricky Ponting
Shane Watson
Adam Gilchrist
Jason Gillespie
Brett Lee
M Clark
M Dighton
Brad Haddin
Damian Wright
Shaun Marsh
Graham Manou (see him hit the ING sing last week)

overseas players:

Brain Lara
Chris Gayle
Marlon Samuels
Heath Streak
Andy Flower
Z Khan
Sahid Afridi (well I dont really like him but when he cuts lose its good to watch)
Andre Adams
M Vaughan
James Anderson

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Choora said:
My fav's are,

Sachin Tendulkar
Steven Waugh
Dravid
Zaheer khan
Bond
McGrath
Gibbs
Naidu
Who on earth is Naidu? I know we had this problem before but...who is he? :yawn: