• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Aussie to the WIndies helm

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good luck to Johnny. Had a decent enough time with Lanka - a repeat performance with WI would presumably go down well.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope he does well - I always liked him as a (very) young 'un, and one of my most vivid early cricketing memories was THAT catch by him from Sylvester Clarke at the SCG in '82.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good luck to him. Really hope he can do something to help the West Indies.

armchairumpire

U19 Cricketer
It has proved a tough gig, great fielder- tough figthter- and had one of the best cut shots I can remember. Was addicted to practice had his own bowling machine at his home:)
When I think of Dyson I think of that fantastic goaly catch he took on the boundary some years ago in either a Test or ODI. Did anyone else see that?