• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gauteng bowled out for 126 by Nambia

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Nambia have just bowled out a Gauteng including South Africa International Opener Graeme Smith (yeah ok and no one else of note) for 126 in their warm-up match. Scorecard

Not a bat start from the new boys!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Nambia win by 6 wickets reaching 127 in 23.3 overs. I think you could call that pretty much a thrashing...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rik said:
Nambia have just bowled out a Gauteng including South Africa International Opener Graeme Smith (yeah ok and no one else of note) for 126 in their warm-up match. Scorecard

Not a bat start from the new boys!
Grant elliot has played for South Africa A, and Clive Eksteen has played tests for SA, but saying that, it doesnt look like a full strength lineup.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Normal service resumes with Bangladesh being beaten by Natal Dolphins !!! :lol: :lol:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats the deal with Graeme Smith?
One minute he's playing for Western Province, now he's playing for Gauteng?

or are there two Graeme Smith's?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thats a very good point tim. As far as I know, Graham Smith is WP through and through, probably an error from Cricinfo.
Adam Bacher normally opens for Gauteng

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I read Smith's profile & it says he has represented both Gauteng & Western Province. So maybe he's playing for both to get some game time against quality opposition.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
I read Smith's profile & it says he has represented both Gauteng & Western Province. So maybe he's playing for both to get some game time against quality opposition.
Erm, Namibia?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Smith moved from Gauteng to WP 1 or 2 seasons ago, but since it was only a warm up it could quite easily have been Smith.