• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polo23

International Debutant
Looking forward to this season. Lots of young guys who will likely feature regularly...Williamson, Boult, Anderson and Worker come to mind.

After Anderson and Boult's exploits in the Emerging Players tournament and then Boult making his FC debut in India I reckon they will have big seasons. Anderson is still only 17..what a talent!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah this season should be one of the more exciting ones re: U-19/youth players. Can't remember the last time we had what seem to be so many talented young players coming through the ranks. Probably '96.

Status
Not open for further replies.