• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Langeveldt

Soutie
South Africa are not even trying to help Kenya & Zimbabwe. Wat can we expect from them for Ireland???
What's that supposed to mean? We have hosted both Namibia and Zimbabwe in our domestic competitions.. Which other countries do that?

Anyhow, can't believe I didn't see this thread before.. My vote goes to Namibia, the first one on this forum.. Fantastic country that has produced some good cricketers.. I wish they would develop a bit faster, but I guess they lack the population..

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
What's that supposed to mean? We have hosted both Namibia and Zimbabwe in our domestic competitions.. Which other countries do that?

Anyhow, can't believe I didn't see this thread before.. My vote goes to Namibia, the first one on this forum.. Fantastic country that has produced some good cricketers.. I wish they would develop a bit faster, but I guess they lack the population..
Ya I don't know y there were no votes for Namibia, was surprised. I feel they have the potential to be the 2nd best African Team.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Pepsi WCL - Global Div 4, Tanzania 2008:

Table:
Tanzania
Hong Kong
Italy
Fiji
Afghanistan
Jersey

Fixtures:

October 4th:
Match 01: Tanzania v Jersey, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 02: Hong Kong v Italy, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 03: Afghanistan v Fiji, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

October 5th:
Match 04: Tanzania v Hong Kong, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 05: Afghanistan v Jersey, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 06: Fiji v Italy, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

October 7th:
Match 07: Tanzania v Afghanistan, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 08: Italy v Jersey, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 09: Fiji v Hong Kong, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

October 8th:
Match 10: Tanzania v Italy, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 11: Fiji v Jersey, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 12: Afghanistan v Hong Kong, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

October 10th:
Match 13: Tanzania v Fiji, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 14: Afghanistan v Italy, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 15: Hong Kong v Jersey, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

October 11th:
Match 16: Final - TBC v TBC, University of Dar-es-Salaam Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 17: 3rd Place Playoff - TBC v TBC, Annil Burhani Ground, Dar-es-Salaam
Match 18: 5th Place Playoff - TBC v TBC, Kinondoni Ground, Dar-es-Salaam

(Both Finalists Qualify For WCL - Global Div 3, Argentina Jan 2009)8-)

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We host Ireland and Scotland...

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
My Prediction for WCL Div 4:
1) Hong Kong
2) Afghanistan
3) Italy
4) Jersey
5) Tanzania
6) Fiji

Anyone else?