• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Macca Gone!

pup11

International Coach
Good luck to Macca with whatever he does in his life now, on his day he was a very entertaining player to watch but inconsistency always troubled him.

R_D

International Debutant
Good luck with whatever he does. Very tgalented bastman but just didn't have the temperament for it. I'd agree with the notion that he underacheived a bit.
He along with Cairns were my favorite Kiwi cricketers.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
McMillan was one of my favourite players. Loved the way he played the game, even if it meant he was a little inconsistent.

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
Its gonna be strange if Fleming retires after the South African tour as some have speculated. Even if its after the English tour.... Its hard to remember a nz side without McMillan, Fleming, or Astle.....The Canterbury cartel. Glad McMillan finished on a high. Our batting line up in the next one day series will be based around Taylor, Fulton, Styris, and Vincent......... kind of a weird sight.

Craig

World Traveller
Surprised Howardj hasn't posted yet, unless he hasn't been on line given how big of a fan he is of Macca.