• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heals and Gilchrist

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
Well I have 3 things here my first is a joke!This joke was from 1999 where gilly was taking over from Heals!the Australian team was at a lunch and steve waugh says to Heals "r u annoyed that Gilly has taken over?" Heals says,"No,I gave him some of my oysters before"waugh says,"that was nice of ya" Heals replies with,"Yeh I gave him the shells!!!"

My second bit of humour is last year i went to Aus A vs Zimbabwe and a guy in the front row had a beach ball with a string on it!He threw it out onto the field and every1 started goin "boo" cause they all thought the security guard was goin to get it! The security guard started out for it and when he was about to pick it up the guy pulled the string!!!!LOL! everey 1 started saying YOU ARE A WANKER clap cpap YOU ARE A WANKER!!
LOL it was sooo funny!!!!!

and another 1 was when Warnie was being accused of being too fat a guy took a banner to the cricket thet said: Bevan can bowl,Bevan can bat,Warne can't do either cause he's too fat!

it won 1st prize in the toyaota banner competition!

yaju

State Vice-Captain
1st Joke - I couldn't get it.
2nd Joke - Nice, but didn't that man felt bad or sad?
3rd Joke - Congratulations for the prize!

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
I was at the same Aus A v Zim match at the Gabba. Did you see the group of guys that hired the stripper to go to the bar and get them drinks for an hour or so. It was very entertaining for the rest of us. She was dressed in a G string bikini and spent her hour or so walking to and from the bar.

I thought the funniest part though was that the guys would spend a couple of hundred bucks for her time but not another 50 cents to buy her a new cardboard drink tray which was getting very wet and next to useless as time went on.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
If anyone here was at the Ian Healy tribute match it was one of the best matches I've seen.

When Courtney Walsh ran out to field a ball with a huge beach ball in his hand it was pretty good, but it was better sitting near the yobbos who hated the boy band they hired to do the in between innings entertainment.

EVERYONE was calling em wankers, then this dude who had a hat with a feather in it organised about 30 of his mates to flash em ;) lol.

Then they started chanting stuff so loud no-one could hear these ******s singing :)

Classic Match.

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
I was at the same Aus A v Zim match at the Gabba. Did you see the group of guys that hired the stripper to go to the bar and get them drinks for an hour or so. It was very entertaining for the rest of us. She was dressed in a G string bikini and spent her hour or so walking to and from the bar.

I thought the funniest part though was that the guys would spend a couple of hundred bucks for her time but not another 50 cents to buy her a new cardboard drink tray which was getting very wet and next to useless as time went on.
Yeh lol i was in the same grandstand as them(lower section southern i think) and 1 guy who was getting served by her was wearing a hat that was sposed to be a dick(Dick Head) LOL!!!!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I was at a one dayer a couple of years ago, in Perth, I was sitting on the hill and some druns were chanting:
"Wasim's a wa****!"
and then the security guard comes over and tells thm they can't say that. So they start chanting:
"Wasim's a banker!"
Security guard tells them they should stop saying bad words so they ask him what they are aloud to say f*****,s***,c*** are all excluded.
Then the drunkest man of the lot asks are you alound to cli****s(female body part). He was kicked out to a rond of cheers.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
They do only what they are told to. Do you think they can buy luxuries with the salaries they have? All the day standing. They must have some time for their families too.