• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old New Zealand Kit

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
I've noticed that at the ICC series , there is a bunch of Kiwi's all wearing the old Kit , you know , the NICE brown and tan top
man , i wish i knew where to get one from...............

in new zealand

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
They had the shirts made themselves, I heard Martin Snedden on the radio talking about it.
He said they are thinking of marketing them.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I can't stand that beige shirt. It reminds me of s***.

newsboy said:
i might have to make one myself
any look with that?? :p

P.S. I'm-a-coming, Richard!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I saw this thread and thought ":laugh::lol: here we go! steds takes-up the challenge!"
Just don't incur the wrath of Neil and Andre for unneccessary digging, that's all! :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
I can't stand that beige shirt. It reminds me of s***.
I agree on this one, though.
Can't fathom for the life of me why that Brigade have used it as their sig. And it started after this thread, too!

shaka

International Regular
The trademe site sometimes has one or two available, try their website dude.

shaka

International Regular
In order to increase the interest in the NZ v Australia 20/20 game, the NZ team will be wearing the beige brigade colours, which NZ used to wear in the 1980's as a uniform

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm not a fan of 20/20 games. I know they're looking to pull a crowd and get some interest in cricket, but why not just play another ODI?

Good marketing idea though, I heard Martin Snedden saying they're looking at selling the uniforms as well.

Mingster

State Regular
Ha. Good intiative by NZ Cricket. Hasn't the NZ Cricket board done well since Snedden has been in charge? Best well run sport in NZ I think.

Will Scarlet

U19 Debutant
I sent an e-mail to W-Star (makers of the BC's gear) a few months back and they said the beige uniforms will be sold in NZ this summer. Planning on buying one while back in NZ in November so I can wear it to the MCG in December.

beigebrigade

Cricket Spectator
W-star sweatshops

The Beige Brigade kits are Made in New Zealand.

W-Star get their stuff made in China and sell it through naff old Farmers...plus they are chiming in on what has become NZ's only non-rugby supporters' cult...

shaka

International Regular
The prices of some shirtts are ridiculously high priced, I hope they dont do that with the beige brigade clothing.