Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Current Zimbabwe Team

Cricket Spectator

Current Zimbabwe Team

i thikn that zimbabwe's prpbelem is that they are always selecting players be4 they are ready for international cricket. And 60% of runs are scored buy the Flower brothers and Heath streak is the only one that can get wickets reguarly but he gets injured to often because he is over bowled. Andy Flower should be the captain. Andy Blignaut is the only other player up to playing international crickat at the moment.

Rik
    It's the same reason that Pakistan rarely pick their strongest team...Politics
    "Age is just a stupid number"

20...that's a rather big number :(:(:(

Cricket Spectator
    i agree with u there rik they keep picking young black players that dont deserved to be picked and drop proven players likr Stuart Carlisle and Alistair Campbell

Rik
    The opposite thing was happening in South Africa...and still is...a multi-racial country trying to seem more multi-racial...although I suspect Zimbabwe's has more to do with Mugabe...

Pinball Champion!
    IMO that Zimbabwe is a lot less racially driven when it comes to cricket than SA. Henry Olonga came in on merit, and nobody really complained that there was only one black guy in the team. (Even though that man Mugabe is patron of the ZCU). Zim cricket seems to be very harmonious, compared with the country that surrounds it.
    I dont think there are too many guys who are in there because of the colour of their skin. Certainly not to the extent that SA have experienced (Look at Ontong and Prince)
    The problem Zim have is lack of money and negative publicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Thread Information