• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you rather have in your team as a batsman - Hussey or Kallis

Who would you want as a batsman in your team

• Total voters

haroon510

International 12th Man
Obviously didn't see Kallis just slay the West Indies attack in the recent test hey?
if Kallis doesn't slay a bowling combination of Powell, Edwards, Taylor, Sammay, Bravo (they all averages over 30) in his home country.. in pitches that he has played almost all of his career.. then he shouldn't be even playing international cricket. Not to forget that his highest strike rate is only 73.26 and he played against tired, and out of confident bowlers of WI.

some people are throwing the arguments of Kallis as a bowler.. i thought this topic is about them purely as a batsman..if i had to choose an alrounder or a batsman who can bowle than i would pick Kallis.. purely as a batsman Hussey..

Last edited: