• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player with the most stupid hairstyle in International cricket

bond21

Banned
There has to be some stupid hairstyles in cricket, and really dont say someone who had a mullet back in the 70s because it was the in thing then.

for example "oh man WG Grace had a huge frickin lumberjack beard, lame"

2 bad hairstyles are.

Colin Miller. The pink spikey hair was just stupid.

and Nathan Bracken. Long hair is fine, but does he need the frickin girl headbands in his hair? Apparently Haydos pays him out all the time in the dressing room. And I dont think anyone in International cricket would like a confrontation with haydos

Matt79

Global Moderator
Kevin Pietersen has had some shockers.

Agree that Bracken should get a haircut. But then I think every guy with more than a centimetres worth of hair should get a haircut.

Julian87

State Captain
But then I think every guy with more than a centimetres worth of hair should get a haircut.
Shows that you should stay out of this thread then eh.

Nothing wrong with Bracken having long hair. Lillee had logish hair and was magnificent. It makes no difference.

And the reason he wears a head band is so he can actually see the ball. The one thing that I don't understand is how it isn't so ****ing annoying and hot for him to cut it all off thinking of all the cricket he plays over the Australian summer.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Shows that you should stay out of this thread then eh.

Nothing wrong with Bracken having long hair. Lillee had logish hair and was magnificent. It makes no difference.

And the reason he wears a head band is so he can actually see the ball. The one thing that I don't understand is how it isn't so ****ing annoying and hot for him to cut it all off thinking of all the cricket he plays over the Australian summer.
That was the 70s. He also had a mou and flairs...

There's nothing wrong with long hair except that it makes you look like some god-damned hippy/cross dresser... :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Malinga looks like a rock star, I like it TBH.

Martin and Fulton look like trolls with their shiny heads though, Martin looks worse though.

Julian87

State Captain
That was the 70s. He also had a mou and flairs...

There's nothing wrong with long hair except that it makes you look like some god-damned hippy/cross dresser... :ph34r:
Lol. If everyone had short heir, the world would be such a better place wouldn't it.

Maybe people grow their hair so they look further removed from people like yourself.

stumpski

International Captain
Hoggard's 'Dulux dog' look was a bit worrying, before that he favoured the 'escaped convict' style as sported by Flintoff and others. Seems to go from one extreme to the other.