• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne, I don't care if you can bowl - you suck.

Flem274*

123/5
Not the greatest at staying out of headlines is he?

And i thought he and Simone were only best friends, not back together?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just seen this, pretty predictable from Warne. Simone was stupid to take him back anyway, even if it was for their childrens sake.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Who cares? He can put his **** wherever he likes as far as I'm concerned, and the only person who has any reason to pass judgement over it is Simone.

Who cares? He can put his **** wherever he likes as far as I'm concerned, and the only person who has any reason to pass judgement over it is Simone.
This guy speaks sense! Simone knows what she's dealing with, so she could hardly be surprised.

The only mistake Warnie made was getting married!

bond21

Banned
why dont u get ur facts straight before making a complete moron out of yourself.

Warne and Simone are DIVORCED! They only live together.

As far as im concerned, Warne can screw anyone he wants, he is still the best bowler of all time. He is a cricketer, noone really cares what he does off field as long as he can bowl.

adharcric

International Coach
bond21 said:
As far as im concerned, Warne can screw anyone he wants, he is still the best bowler of all time. He is a cricketer, noone really cares what he does off field as long as he can bowl.
Clearly, many do care.

bond21

Banned
do any IMPORTANT people care?

did punter care? no, did the selectors care? no

i really dont give a crap if some nerds in a paper or on a message board start crying cause he gets action and they dont.

adharcric

International Coach
do any IMPORTANT people care?

did punter care? no, did the selectors care? no
Many would argue that the selectors do care, right?
bond21 said:
i really dont give a crap if some nerds in a paper or on a message board start crying cause he gets action and they dont.

Anyways, nobody said anything about cricket. People have issues with this from a personal standpoint. I personally don't care about Warne's personal life but I can see situations where I would lose some respect for a cricketer (as a person) because of something in his personal life.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As I always say in situations like this, this doesn't change much. I rarely admire cricketers as people as it is hard to get to know what they are like just from watching them play cricket. I admired him only for his cricketing ability and cricketing brain, neither of which are changed by this.

However, I disagree with Fuller who said we can't judge at all. If someone cheats on their wife, they suck, as Nath aptly put it; especially if they do it time and time again and then ask to be forgiven and taken back. I still respect Warne for what I have always respected Warne for, but equally, he's a ****.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Just seen this, pretty predictable from Warne. Simone was stupid to take him back anyway, even if it was for their childrens sake.
Absolutely.

Some one who cheats once has very little chance of not cheating again but sometime that does happen but someonbe who cheats more than once is NEVER going to change. She was being very naive to expect it.

bond21

Banned
oh stop blaming warne, its very weak.

simone is the biggest bimbo in the world. Warne cheated on her like 2 or 3 times, texted women in other countries, made an internet *** movie and she still wants it to work out.

news flash. Warne didnt cheat this time, simone and warne are DIVORCED.

now please correct me if im wrong, but its impossible to cheat on anyone when ur not even in a relationship.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Who thinks Warne has a psychological problem with it? I reckon he needs professional help. How do you keep risking your family's security and their love for such a cheap thrill - again and again?

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
oh stop blaming warne, its very weak.

simone is the biggest bimbo in the world. Warne cheated on her like 2 or 3 times, texted women in other countries, made an internet *** movie and she still wants it to work out.

news flash. Warne didnt cheat this time, simone and warne are DIVORCED.

now please correct me if im wrong, but its impossible to cheat on anyone when ur not even in a relationship.
You don't need to be married to cheat mate. I am one of the biggest Warne fans out there but in the context that this has happened, it's indefendible. Yes, he is a champion cricketer and that shouldn't mix into this, but as a father and a husband he has to own his problems. Sure, he answers only to his family, but it doesn't mean everyone else won't have an opinion about it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
well, never really cared much for him as a person really. But I guess to an extent, we should stay away from calling him names as we really don't know what is going on. You guys are right in all probability but still, I don't wanna pass my words around without knowing FULLY what is going on, esp. since it is HIS personal life and our opinions really don't matter...

I guess our opinions on him as a cricketer too don't really matter... ;) But still I hope you guys got what I was getting at... :)