• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Cairns?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Would you now say Chris Cairns is the worlds best all-rounder after his innings yesterday?

Andre

International Regular
well im not sure hes the best of our time, but the innings certainly proved that he is worth his weight in gold

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
man, that is the most exciting Century i have ever seen, considering the timing. And to boot that was the most exciting match i have seen too:):), i didn't think i would say this but, he is the best all-rounder!

shaka

International Regular
Yeh he is one of the best, as he can turn a game upside down with both bowling and batting. Any team in the world would love to have that alrounder in their team.

newsboy

Cricket Spectator
yes, chris certainly has the talent to turn an innings , but unfortunatley he doesn't have the consistancey we would like , but im sure that will come . He proved himself at the last ICC series with a match , and series winning performance

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All this thread-digging really is funny because we get to see our esteemed Vice-Administrator in all his youthful starting-sentances-with-lower-case-letters and such.
But this one is every bit as bizarre as my "It could indeed" one. Even more so, really, because I just picked the oldest thread I could find... this one must have been on about page... 15? 25?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
All this thread-digging really is funny because we get to see our esteemed Vice-Administrator in all his youthful starting-sentances-with-lower-case-letters and such.
yeah, thread digging is funny isn't it?
But this one is every bit as bizarre as my "It could indeed" one.
thankyou, I aim to be as bizarre as I can
this one must have been on about page... 15? 25?
Yeah...summat like...can't really remember where I found it, but it was from January 2002...that's pretty old