• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World's Best All-Rounder - Poll 11 - Combined Associates

Combined Associate's Best All-Rounder

• Andrew White (IRE)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Johnson (IRE)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andre Botha (IRE)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Ryan Ten Doeschate (NED)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • John Davidson (CAN)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Steve Tikolo (KEN)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Thomas Odoyo (KEN)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Gavin Hamilton (SCO)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I will do a series of polls, 1 for each test playing nation (now including Zim and Bangla + a combined associates poll) to see who you believe is the best all rounder of that country. I will then place all of the poll winners in another poll, to determine who the worlds best all-rounder is.

This poll will end in 1 week.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Technically it would be RTD then Botha, but knowing the amount of votes RTD will most certainly get I'll go for the one I personally favour more.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Thomas Odoyo's a class act too Decent opening Bowler and useful with the bat as well

The_Bunny

State Regular
Cricket web is obsessed with Ten Doechate so we all know who will win, Going Botha aswell just to mix thigs up and because I really like him as a player:)

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Well i reckon a guy with that kind of exposure (being the only guy in the list to have played a considerble amount of county cricket) it would be easy to choose him but Odoya has had such a phenomenal year so on current form i pick Odoyo

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I might still be inclined to go for Tikolo over ten Doeschate. Maybe the former is just lacking in athleticism, otherwise he'd be my pick.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tikolo's not even the best all-rounder in his team. To call him a bowler is an abomination.

Odoyo has genuine pretence with both disciplines.

pup11

International Coach
I think Odoyo is the best out of that lot, but i personally like RTD he is a good cricketer.