• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World's Best All-Rounder - Poll 9 - Bangladesh

Bangladesh's Best All-Rounder

• Mohammad Ashraful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mashrafe Mortaza

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Mohammad Rafique

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Abdur Razzak

• Mahmudullah

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Farhad Reza

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I will do a series of polls, 1 for each test playing nation (now including Zim and Bangla + a combined associates poll) to see who you believe is the best all rounder of that country. I will then place all of the poll winners in another poll, to determine who the worlds best all-rounder is.

This poll will end in 1 week.
Next Poll: Zimbabwe

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Aha another wide choice. Why do you make things so difficult ? Must give a shorter list.

Anyway I vote for ......

Now dont tell me I cant vote for the same player in two different test sides :@

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Haha, only Saqibul is really an allrounder on that list. All the others can either hold a bat or toss down a few half-volleys, except Farhad Reza, who can do neither.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Bangladesh: Abdur Razzak
Pakistan: Abdul Razzaq

There is a difference SJS
Its less than the difference between John and Jon though. Especially considering they've both had their names pronounced in both ways in different instances. I'm assuming that the first pronunciation is probably closer to what they're both called in real life, considering thats the way I most often hear a name like that said.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Its less than the difference between John and Jon though. Especially considering they've both had their names pronounced in both ways in different instances. I'm assuming that the first pronunciation is probably closer to what they're both called in real life, considering thats the way I most often hear a name like that said.
Yeah, Urdu--------->English is a complicated thing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He is what Shakib Al Hasan was known as when he first hit the scene before his name was "changed" for some reason.
Along with about half the Pakistani\Bangladeshi cricketers in history.

As I say - Urdu to English is not an easy translation.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
:wallbash: :wallbash:

When sarcasm is lost its very frustrating. :)

The thread starter for th 'Pakistan all rounder' was posted even without the poll chart being put up hence my post
I vote for .......

He is easily the best of the "lot" :)
The poster laughed and put up the chart. He then went on to put up the Bangla allrounder thread and again without a chart. So ...

Aha another wide choice. Why do you make things so difficult ? Must give a shorter list.

Anyway I vote for ......

Now dont tell me I cant vote for the same player in two different test sides :@
and now I have to sit here explaining and listening to Abdul versus Abdur :wallbash: :wallbash:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There's a reason he didn't put the chart up straight away - polls take a little time after thread-posting to be loaded. :)