• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World's Greatest All-Rounder - Poll 6 - Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka's best All-Rounder

• Chaminda Vaas

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Russel Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malinga Bandara

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sanath Jayasuria

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Farveez Maharoof

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Upul Chandana

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I will do a series of polls, 1 for each test playing nation (now including Zim and Bangla + a combined associates poll) to see who you believe is the best all rounder of that country. I will then place all of the poll winners in another poll, to determine who the worlds best all-rounder is.

This poll will end in 1 week.
Next Poll: South Africa

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Arnold is still on the central contract list, so he counts, Dilshan i always only rated as a batsman

adharcric

International Coach
Sorry but these polls are getting annoying. Not telling you to stop, just thought I'd let you know. :p

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sanath's in the last dash of his career so Vaas for me, five years ago this may have been a harder decision to make.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think Maharoof's the only one who does TBH. Jayasuriya is far, far, far more famed as opening batsman (for good reason) than as left-arm sometimes-decent, sometimes-hittable fingerspinner.