• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Australia in India

September
Sat 29
1st ODI - India v Australia
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

October
Tue 2
2nd ODI - India v Australia
Nehru Stadium, Kochi

Fri 5
3rd ODI - India v Australia
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad

Mon 8
4th ODI - India v Australia
Sector 16 Stadium, Chandigarh

Thu 11
5th ODI - India v Australia
I.P.C.L. Sports Complex Ground, Vadodara

Sun 14
6th ODI - India v Australia
Vidarbha C.A. Ground, Nagpur

Wed 17
7th ODI - India v Australia
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

Sat 20
20/20 International - India v Australia
Venue TBC

For UK fans the games will be shown live on Sky…

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
That's odd going just for an ODI series.
But you forget $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anyhow I miss the first game on the account of likely being in Suttgart and the second one because I will be in a Singapore Airlines aeroplane.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I do FTR, when I want to, but nah, I'm not into revolutions. 7-Test-series never happened, though - it was just the odd few 6-game series in Australia in the 1970s and England in the 1980s and 1990s (usually between said 2 teams), and very occasionally elsewhere.

Seems really odd playing ODIs in Australia in September and October - won't like virtually no-one be interested?

Nishant

International 12th Man
i dont mind ODIs...but not so many in such quick succession...the 2020 and then this...u need test cricket...a good 3 match test series and 3-5 ODIs wud have been alrite...but wot the hell is this??

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Absolutely, seems totally excessive to have 14 ODIs in the space of about 8 weeks. Don't see why anyone would be really enthusiastic about that, least of all the players.

Not saying I won't be watching, 'cos there's some variation for me, I enjoy Aus-Ind almost as much as Eng-Ind; but for those who don't (which is almost everyone) it surely gets boring, I'd imagine.

Athlai

Not Terrible
20/20 matches should be first IMO, liven up the game with the fun little match at the start, why make it the finale? What if its a total white wash the interest level would drop completely, silly move IMO.

biased indian

International Coach
Seems really odd playing ODIs in Australia in September and October - won't like virtually no-one be interested?
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
Nehru Stadium, Kochi
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Sector 16 Stadium, Chandigarh
I.P.C.L. Sports Complex Ground, Vadodara
Vidarbha C.A. Ground, Nagpur
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

i think all these grounds are in india :cool:

biased indian

International Coach
Absolutely, seems totally excessive to have 14 ODIs in the space of about 8 weeks. Don't see why anyone would be really enthusiastic about that, least of all the players.

Not saying I won't be watching, 'cos there's some variation for me, I enjoy Aus-Ind almost as much as Eng-Ind; but for those who don't (which is almost everyone) it surely gets boring, I'd imagine.
india would playe 20 ODI between 2 test aganist Eng and Pak. i wonder any team have played so many ODIs in a trot, u can add the 5-6 20/20 also into it

Chubby Rain

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think its some sort of payback deal for making India play neutral ODIs in the aussie series.

Or perhaps its India being compensated for having to visit Australia in prime cricketing season everytime.