• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Symonds is the only player that brought up the Twenty20 issue. Sreesanth has been his usual volatile self and Harbhajan has reacted like a kid to Symonds (and probably a few others). You shouldn't really pay attention to the Indian public - the majority are ignorant - or the Indian media.
And you say it on what basis ? 8-) 8-)

pup11

International Coach
I was suprised when i heard Blewett say that Hayden didn't even touch the bat in the off-season and he went into the T20 WC without any net practice, and still he was the highest run-getter in the T20 WC!

adharcric

International Coach
And you say it on what basis ? 8-) 8-)
You think the Indian "public" aren't ignorant for the most part? Keep in mind that I'm talking about people who are seen in the news, not educated folks who watch cricket at home and appreciate it without succumbing to the media.

pup11

International Coach
Dire calling from Ponting and just a waste of a wicket there!
EDIT: Zaheer has messed it up big time and he didn't gather the ball while trying to break the stumps, dire cricket all around.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Dire calling from Ponting and just a waste of a wicket there!
EDIT: Zaheer has messed it up big time and he didn't gather the ball while trying to break the stumps, dire cricket all around.
Pathan to Hayden, FOUR!

Thats gotta hurt.

pup11

International Coach
Why is RP sitting on the sidelines, he is India's quickest bowler and he has got some talent so i think he should have been playing today.

R_D

International Debutant
I got to say.. love Sreesanth's attitude even if he goes over the top with his antics.
He said how he was inspired by reading Steve Waugh's autobiography and his response to being labelled childish by aussie team was somthing along these lines...Yes i'm still a child in cricketing terms and i'm playing against the legends of the game like Hayden.
Harbhjan and Symmonds take a note and stop acting like cry babies.

Dire cricket from Indian team at the moment... looks like another 300 runs is on the cards again.

pup11

International Coach
What a dire shot from Hayden, he just gifted his wicket there, that was such a wide ball and in the end he did well to even make contact with the ball.

pup11

International Coach
I think Ponting needs to stamp his authority now since Hayden is gone and Clarke is new to the crease, so Ponting needs to carry this momentum forward.

biased indian

International Coach
pathan had been wonderful since he made his come back..hope he continues to bowl well ..we really need him with the amount matches coming up..

R_D

International Debutant
no 5th bowler today.. lets see how next 10 overs pan out... could be very crucial.

pup11

International Coach
Ponting gone, poor knock from him TBH after playing so many balls he should gone on to play through the innings.

R_D

International Debutant
pathan had been wonderful since he made his come back..hope he continues to bowl well ..we really need him with the amount matches coming up..
Yeah he's been great in middle overs.... despite most other bowlers getting beltted in middle overs he's boelwed very tight and economically. Hasn't really looked that threatning but these pitches are just like that. I'm impressed by how disciplined he has been, very rearely bowling bad balls.

How's Harbhjan bowling? His figures look good 6 overs for 16 runs but seriously is he just bowling flat like he used to or actually looping the ball a little. We know he can bowl great economical spells but he hasn't really looked like taking wickets much. Couple of times he did slow down his pace is the last game... he troubled Hayden but than started pushing it through faster again after getting hit for few runs.