• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, but... for gut-feel to be right so many times... I mean, if it's just "who'll win" fair enough, I could probably do that, but... exact scorelines? :blink:

pasag

RTDAS
:laugh:

I got the last 7 match one-day series prediction correct. Match the missing word in that post one feels.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
I was just watching the presentations of india's win in 2020 cup. Guess who collected the winning medal first. Its None other than the great SIR AGGY.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

I got the last 7 match one-day series prediction correct. Match the missing word in that post one feels.
Yeah, I CBA, so I omitted it. Would be a grammatically better post with a match inserted at a strategic point, though.

Laurrz

International Debutant
im not! I think it will be a tight series....india have some momentum with them now and probabaly will start to believe in themselves a lot more. Players like Pathan back into the team will also provide a real boost and stability into the team.
ive noticed Irfan has taken a leaf out of Brackens book.. with the slower balls

anoop4real

U19 12th Man
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
Nehru Stadium, Kochi
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Sector 16 Stadium, Chandigarh
I.P.C.L. Sports Complex Ground, Vadodara
Vidarbha C.A. Ground, Nagpur
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

i think all these grounds are in india :cool:
Ha ha thats great....one match is in your hometown....Kochi where India have defeated Aus............:) :)