• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
And for some reason, I still think Sachin and Dravid are not as thick as they used to be now.
You may be right. I have always felt they weren't great pals. Sad but these things happen.

Its worse since both of them are likely to keep their inner most thoughts to themselves and bevery 'propah' in their relationships which means any misunderstandings would fester rather than be clarified.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You may be right. I have always felt they weren't great pals. Sad but these things happen.

Its worse since both of them are likely to keep their inner most thoughts to themselves and bevery 'propah' in their relationships which means any misunderstandings would fester rather than be clarified.
have some thoughts on this issue but can't post now. will take a lot of time. And I have to be at work in a couple of hours. Maybe from there, if I get the time, I will post on this.

pup11

International Coach
And since Dravid declared when Sachin was on 197 against Pakistan in a test match the relation between Dravid and Tendulkar has just got worse.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Fire up Gilly!

It's a show of Hayden's incredible ODI form recently that 29 is a failure, it's a genuine shock not to see him get 50+ these days.

Mitch has just played himself into a Test debut at the Gabba next month - well done son. Make the most of it. :)

biased indian

International Coach
why would dhoni take the powerplay..its bad cpatiancy..with out power play he could have had his field the way he liked ..not saying that it would matter much..but when u score 148 and playing aganist Aus u know the game will not be going beyond 40 overs any way.....

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
why would dhoni take the powerplay..its bad cpatiancy..with out power play he could have had his field the way he liked ..not saying that it would matter much..but when u score 148 and playing aganist Aus u know the game will not be going beyond 40 overs any way.....
Absolutely

pup11

International Coach
Good to see Gilly back among some runs, he has had a great day with 6 dismissals behind the stumps and now he is getting good hit out there in the middle.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
The way this pitch is breaking now and the way the ball is spinning and bouncing one can't help but think that a score around the region of 250 would have been really hard for the Aussies to chase.
So lots of credit needs to go to the way the Aussie new ball bowlers bowled, they decided the fate of the game in the 1st hour itself and after that India had no chance to recover.

pup11

International Coach
That's it Australia win by 9 wickets and its a comprehensive win, Gilly and Ponting looked in good touch out there today which is another good news for Australia, all in all Aussies dominated from the very first ball of the game and a superb win for the boys in green and gold.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic allround performance that one. It was great to see Johnson & Lee get some reward for their excellent bowling today, and for 1 can't wait to see Johnson pull on the baggy green in November.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Top effort by the boys, they look in good touch for when the real stuff begins next month. Just hoping for no silly injuries now in the last couple of games.