• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backyard Cricket Website

mr_umpy2003

Cricket Spectator
Hey Guyz

Last year I tried to start a little competition in australia and capital cities, simply entitled Australia Backyard Cricket Association.

At present I have put the site back up again, and would be willing to hear from anyone who does like to play the odd backyard cricket and would like to set up a small competition in their family / friends and in their home. I am willing to post all news, results, tables and statistics on my site which I am willing to post back up again on geocities.

Hope to hear from people soon on any ideas or anyone interested.

Thanks.

Steve from Adelaide.

http://www.geocities.com/backyard_aus
Take a look!

Rich2001

International Captain
mr_umpy2003 said:
Hey Guyz

Last year I tried to start a little competition in australia and capital cities, simply entitled Australia Backyard Cricket Association.

At present I have put the site back up again, and would be willing to hear from anyone who does like to play the odd backyard cricket and would like to set up a small competition in their family / friends and in their home. I am willing to post all news, results, tables and statistics on my site which I am willing to post back up again on geocities.

Hope to hear from people soon on any ideas or anyone interested.

Thanks.

Steve from Adelaide.

http://www.geocities.com/backyard_aus
Take a look!
Sounds good, maybe you could talk to James about hosting your site on Cricket Web, being a mainly Aus / NZ site you might get more feedback from visitors, save you lots of extra publicity campagins.

Just an idea though.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Already talked to him actually. :)

mr_umpy2003 - contact me on MSN later as I'll have some good news for you ;) :)

Rich2001

International Captain
James said:
Already talked to him actually. :)

You mean I have to be even quicker :( I replied mins after the post was written, you work quickly James ;) :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
James said:
Happy Birthday mr_umpy2003 Happy Birthd...oh not that? :lol:

James

Cricket Web Owner
You mean I have to be even quicker I replied mins after the post was written, you work quickly James
Hehe - nah. I was talking to him last night :)

I'm not that fast mate ;)

Rich2001

International Captain
James said:
Hehe - nah. I was talking to him last night :)

I'm not that fast mate ;)
I kinda had that feeling :D

But you are honest and didn't take the credit ;) D

Man really should go to bed, my posts are being febile now :(

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
I kinda had that feeling :D

But you are honest and didn't take the credit ;) D

Man really should go to bed, my posts are being febile now :(
You mean I'm actually allowed to go to bed??? So that's what it's for :duh:

Rich2001

International Captain
Oh leave me alone :(

I told you it late (currently 2:23am) and I refuse to be lead into anymore off-topic posts in here, by your bad infulance ;) :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Oh leave me alone :(

I told you it late (currently 2:23am) and I refuse to be lead into anymore off-topic posts in here, by your bad infulance ;) :D
Me...a bad influence? Where on earth did you get that from :saint: :saint: :saint:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Oh quiet you two,

This is supposed to be about my backyard cricket website.
LOL - you two crack me up sometimes :lol:

Whats the good news James. Is it with my site or the SACA one.
Your backyard one. Fill in a hosting form and I'll set everything up for you :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Pair... Rik how many times do I have to tell NO I wont go out with you!!!!
No Rich, you mean a couple. And Rich how many times have I told you I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOUR SISTER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :saint: :saint: :saint:

Bazza

International 12th Man
Rik what's your problem? He's offering you his sister but you're waiting 'til he becomes available? :saint:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Bazzaroodoo said:
Rik what's your problem? He's offering you his sister but you're waiting 'til he becomes available? :saint:
Why Bazz? Do you want to join us and make it a 3-some? :saint: :saint: :saint: