• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Possible Combo for County??

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chris.hinton said:
How about Ajit Agrakar and Roger Twose who are bothe poor players
Roget Twose isn't even a real overseas player!

Considering just over 2 years ago he was ranked number 2 in the world as an ODI batsman, I wouldn't say he's that poor.

He also had a very successful career with Warwickshire and was a key part of the side that won 3 out of and were runners-up in the 4th.

Now I don't remember any other side EVER doing that...

So in conclusion, I have to agree Twose is a poor player.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
chris.hinton said:
How about Ajit Agrakar and Roger Twose who are bothe poor players
Now how much does this have to do with Twose being ex-Warwickshire?

Stop being so bigoted...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Bazzaroodoo said:
This has to be sarcasm.

I wouldn't consider Twose a poor player.
He had a golden streak in ODIs for NZ last year I think. It's a shame he retired, he still had a lot to give.

chris.hinton

International Captain
it was a **** take about Twose he is a good player?

But i cannot stand Warwickshire hope that they go down and they lost £300,000 last year?:D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
chris.hinton said:
it was a **** take about Twose he is a good player?

But i cannot stand Warwickshire hope that they go down and they lost £300,000 last year?:D
Now that IS Bigoted.

What is so wrong with Warwickshire? They look like a good hard working side to me. I don't hate any county sides, I just prefer to see certian ones win.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Rik said:
Now that IS Bigoted.

What is so wrong with Warwickshire? They look like a good hard working side to me. I don't hate any county sides, I just prefer to see certian ones win.
Some people on this forum hate surrey, i dont like Warwick

chris.hinton

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Local rivals who are so much better than your county it's unbelievable!
I dont think that Warwick are not much better then Worcester, even though they are a bigger county and have a bigger ground

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chris.hinton said:
I dont think that Warwick are not much better then Worcester, even though they are a bigger county and have a bigger ground
The double negative indicates your true feelings!

Go down them man for man, you'll see who's better!