• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pay back time for Australia - Pak wins series

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This thread is almost as dire as our bowling. At least Jaques got some runs.

pup11

International Coach
Hahaha... itduzz seems to be a Pakistan fan who is just happy that his team has finally won a series after a long time.
Anyways i am not happy with the way Aussies have performed, lets hope they do better than this in the test series.

sideshowtim

Banned
As I keep saying, the aim of this series was not to win for us, but to get some game experience in foreign conditions to prepare these guys for the future.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
As I keep saying, the aim of this series was not to win for us, but to get some game experience in foreign conditions to prepare these guys for the future.
I notice that in the teams picked. The Aussie reserves have a very fresh team, while most of the Pakistan A players have played more than a few matches for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.