• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

277 off 72 balls!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I seem to recall a 430 off 180 balls sometime or other, which I think is even more extraordinary.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Can you imagine if this is replicated at the WC? 200 being reached in an international 20/20 before an ODI.

I'd be spewing!

What a knock!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Dhanuka Pathirana been talked up as a potential Sri Lanka A player for some time, but never seems to perform over a whole season. He has some good knocks and then struggles to get starts for the rest of the season. Differently a big talent just lacks the hard work, similar to Warupura a couple years back.

pup11

International Coach
Unbelievable is the word to define this innings,does Red bull runs through his veins?

Dubilog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just incredible! If we see something like this in the next couple of weeks, I'll do my neighbour!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Just incredible! If we see something like this in the next couple of weeks, I'll do my neighbour!
lol, Afridi would come closest, IMO, to doing this at the international stage. And he has his favourite bullies, Indians, in his group. I fear the worst. :(

stumpski

International Captain
The bowling figures must have been pretty ugly.

I'm sure free hits count as balls faced - as does the original no-ball (but not wides)

open365

International Vice-Captain
Haha, stuff like this happens every year round my league but i've never heard of anything quite like this, i feel sorry for the oppo

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I seem to recall a 501* off 427 balls sometime or other, which I think is even more extraordinary.