• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In honour of "Loveland" Rik

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Well, you said you wanted a thread in honour of you , so hear it is....................:)(and if you were wondering, I am extremely bored - too much work!:!()

Everyone feel free to say anything that will annoy him:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We might get some cracking responses.............!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Do you get seriously bored or something Rik? I've just looked at your profile and you post something like an average of 21.05 messages a day:O . that must be near a record!!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Anna said:
Do you get seriously bored or something Rik? I've just looked at your profile and you post something like an average of 21.05 messages a day:O . that must be near a record!!
I've got ISDN at work and I post a lot in short spaces

Next please...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes I got my wish and thank you!

Now please let the joke die in peace...quietly...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol congrats rik ...

this is dry shouldnt be humor section , should be in "sarastical jokes that arent funny " section