• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket in the classroom

jcoops

Cricket Spectator
Anyone played it before I did:happy: and smashed my teachers mug:blink:

I was in bat using our teachers trusty 1 metre ruler.We used one of the desks as wickets.And we used a tennis ball that my mate brought in.I scored about 10 runs then tried a sweep shot.And smashed my teachers mug into pieces.We all ended up getting a detention when he got back because of yours truly :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Anyone played it before I did:happy: and smashed my teachers mug:blink:

I was in bat using our teachers trusty 1 metre ruler.We used one of the desks as wickets.And we used a tennis ball that my mate brought in.I scored about 10 runs then tried a sweep shot.And smashed my teachers mug into pieces.We all ended up getting a detention when he got back because of yours truly :)
Poor form on your part. Why didn't you just take the blame yourself?

Treeny

Cricket Spectator
Lol never played cricket in a class room but do have the odd game of baseball with a ruler and rubber, normally end up in smashing something.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't played cricket in the classroom, but one of the Grade 7 classes did an art project where they decorated the underside of ping pong tables. At lunch a bunch of teachers would get together for ping pong games. It's great to see the kids looking through the window wishing they could play. Good times.

Treeny

Cricket Spectator
Haven't played cricket in the classroom, but one of the Grade 7 classes did an art project where they decorated the underside of ping pong tables. At lunch a bunch of teachers would get together for ping pong games. It's great to see the kids looking through the window wishing they could play. Good times.
Lol are teachers just sit around in a staff room would be funny to see them playing Ping Pong/