• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New woodworm cricket bats coming this October

jcoops

Cricket Spectator
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this to the forum yet,But I've got nout else to discuss so hear it goes

There are 3 new woodworm bats coming to the world of cricket this October called harddrive, satelite and megabyte.Andrew Flintoff will use the Megabyte and Kevin Pietersen will use the hard-drive or vise-versa not quite sure.

Anywayz for more information visit this link.
http://www.woodworm.tv/cricket/news.aspx

anyone got any more information about it ???????

PhoenixFire

International Coach
They look pretty nice, but have dire names. Flintoff and KP haven't exactly done well with them either...

Obviously they'll just be their old bats with different stickers. Paul Collingwood and Ian Bell have new ones as well.

jcoops

Cricket Spectator
Totally agree with you phoenix about them being the same bats but with just different stickers most of my mates are getting the new woodworm bats but I'm just getting the flame.Hopefully it will the flame will drop down in price because of these new bats.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
It certainly will, that's why I always go for the Powerbow or the old Slazenger bats, because they are still quality bats, but older and without the new stickers. I prefer the retro look anyway :p

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well I always use Barrington Sports when I buy Cricket/Hockey stuff, but it is a UK based company, so you might have some problems with using them if you are in India.

I have used Morrant once before and had no problems with them.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Names are absolutely stupid, the Satelite looks alright though, Brett Lee uses that. Though, if looks count for anything, the sticker on the front is way to long, making it almost look ugly.