• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricinfo 2011

Xuhaib

International Coach
I understand the Indo-Pak fans will enjoy this more since some of the stuff is in hindi/urdu.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Massive effort, and fantastic job.

Here are some translations:

Coach Sehwag's parents appeal to fans: Our Son did nothing wrong.
Saurav Ganguly: Son of a bitch, how much more money is he going to earn? I've been sitting at home for the past four years.

I love the bit about Afridi, Flintoff, Laxman, Parthiv, Pathan and Sami. Oh and the beard bit with Inzy. And the underwear.

Best post ever in this forum IMO.

And just noticed the game vs. Mongolia is being played in the Siachen Glacier. I wonder if going Commando in those temperatures will have any effect on the game. Seriously, such a huge effort.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
'India out of super 30 running'

that's got to be the clincher

Please make country websites Pleeease

Last edited: