• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wanted - Coach for BCCI Team INDIA

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed he is, but I don't think an England tour is the best place to see if the bowling coach is doing their job since English conditions are very helpful compared to other countries.
He's done OK so far - let's wait and see the rest.

It's only this year that it's been back - mercifully - to this country being swing-friendly. :)

Nishant

International 12th Man
IMO we need a coach who can teach the team to fielod properly or at least will help increae fitness levels and make the team more athletic...i mean...what the hell is Robin Singh doing anyway? India are dropping catches...i dont care how fat u are...u cant drop dollies like india have and expect to win..Robin aint doing his job TBH!

Chubby Rain

School Boy/Girl Captain
ya lol who is next agarker?

what i meant to say was a bowling coach with abailities of Alan donald or waqar younis... if u r saying prasad is better than these guys then i won't be suprise coming this from u lol
Donald coached the English bowlers.

Prasad coached the Indian bowlers.

India beat England 1-0.

ZOMG LOLZ!!!1!1111111!!!

8-)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/india/content/story/308664.html

Still carrying grduge from other threads ? When I will say something you start crying like a two year old.

As for Yaju like threads, I dont know what it means but all his posts are better than your 39000 posts.
Get over it FFS, he wasn't the only one that thought this was a joke thread, much like the one silentstriker did a wee while ago. It wasn't a personal attack in any way, shape or form and I can hardly blame Richard for thinking it was just you having a laugh.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/india/content/story/308664.html

Still carrying grduge from other threads ? When I will say something you start crying like a two year old.

As for Yaju like threads, I dont know what it means but all his posts are better than your 39000 posts.
I'm sick of you TBH - your credibility has long since ceased to exist on these forums, so don't expect me to take any notice of your ramblings any more.