• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Struggling India urged to show England's spirit

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
They have gone very quiet in recent times, ever since I was slagged off for predicting NZ 5 India 2 in the ODI series...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
They have gone very quiet in recent times, ever since I was slagged off for predicting NZ 5 India 2 in the ODI series...
I went for a NZ win but not 7-0! Though I think it will end up that way!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Struggling India urged to show England's spirit

Don't they want to win? :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
NO NO NO, it means they like to get hammered in every series and win 1 test after its all over :D:D:D
Since when has England been hammered in every series? Unless you mean the Ashes which the Indian's do not compete in...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
A quite surprising lack of Indian Comment on the actual topic of this thread don't you think? :lol:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Well, India is finally showing some of "England's spirit" by winning the 5th one dayer. The problem is the "spirit" and "attitude" that Borde is admiring so much came too late in the series to make any impact other than maybe a small psychological one(I mean in terms of boosting their sagging self-confidence, not lowering their opponents'). I just hope the same "spirit" doesn't carry over to the WC for both teams which will result in miserable losses, an early ouster and "spirited" inconsequential wins at the end when everything is lost. :) :) :)