• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I noticed something (Please Read)

chris.hinton

International Captain

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Maybe because it was just in the qualifying rounds against non-FC opposition, and they take place the previous season...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
No, that's why Ali got in trouble.

Interesting that, well found Chris!
Maybe they felt sorry he only got 2 and then was bowled! Or that he didn't actually bat in the 2nd game...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Good work Chris :)

Now e-mail the ECB and get their opinion. That, or contact Worcester and see how they feel.

If we're lucky we'll get Surrey kicked out the 2003 C&G

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I seem to remember they changed the rules regarding it when they made the Cup a 2 season thing.

There's no way 2 teams would foul up like that.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I seem to remember they changed the rules regarding it when they made the Cup a 2 season thing.

There's no way 2 teams would foul up like that.
Well maybe it was a Warwickshire and Surrey bias eh Marc? ;)