• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 13 - 19 August

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done all.

And by "all" I mean the couple of people who did actually win something. I think we all need to put in a bigger effort this week.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done all. Continue to be embarrassed at winning the Boycs.

Glad SS isn't going. He's on my list of people whom, if any two or three leave, I'm not bothering anymore! ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry if I confused anyone with what I said about ss - yeah, he's likely to be a bit quiet for a little while, for reasons that I'm sure he'll divulge if he wishes. He's certainly not leaving or anything.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cheers for the award, I've changed it to my username though.
Can you please keep actual names out of the awards Richard? You are representing the awards team and your offline associations with specific members shouldn't play a role.
Eh, I just don't get it - no-one said so much as a thing in this instance, why do I get singled-out? It wasn't actually even deliberate - as I've said many times, I struggle to even think of Gelman as "pasag" TBH, and whenever I read "pasag" it basically registers as "Zac Gelman" in my mind. That's why I typed what I typed in this thread pre-editing. I don't get why it wasn't even mentioned when Sean - I presume - made a similar slip-up.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry mate. Been a bit laid up after getting smacked in the neck by a cricket ball at indoors...
Ouch. Get well soon my friend, if you want someone else to search for FIABs next week let me know ASAP.
If nobody applies/has applied for the skull position, i'll have a crack at it.

Do i need to send you an email Rich? Or will simply expressing my interest in said position suffice?
Fire me off a mail at the address Akhil (adharcric) mentioned, just to check compatibility, so to speak.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ouch. Get well soon my friend, if you want someone else to search for FIABs next week let me know ASAP.
Hmmm... Not an offer I'd like to decline, but only if you come across something good in your surfing... Don't go out of your way to find something, but let me know if you see something suitably random.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Your second question was edited in after I posted that reply. I don't know, no-one on CW does AFAIK, and I presume he doesn't want to reveal such a thing. And who knows, he might have very good reason not to. Nonetheless, if he doesn't, I assume he'll speak-up now.

Are you trying to do the impossible and enhance your stalker rep?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Your second question was edited in after I posted that reply. I don't know, no-one on CW does AFAIK, and I presume he doesn't want to reveal such a thing. And who knows, he might have very good reason not to. Nonetheless, if he doesn't, I assume he'll speak-up now.
Lol my previous post was in jest tbh. Btw I am disappointed Rich, thought you knew everyone's name, address, phone number, age etc etc :p.

Are you trying to do the impossible and enhance your stalker rep?
I haven't stalked anyone.... :unsure: ...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Lol my previous post was in jest tbh.
I know. The :beer: effect, you see. Though I think I've gone OK TBH this evening so far.
I haven't stalked anyone.... :unsure: ...
Indeed, but you know only too well that the wicked people of CW are fond of sticking a label on someone and leaving it there for life. And you're known now as CW's resident stalker, like it or not. As I am our resident not-getting-humour type, Fuller our resident psycho, ss our resident right-wing gun-nut... etc.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I know. The :beer: effect, you see. Though I think I've gone OK TBH this evening so far.

Indeed, but you know only too well that the wicked people of CW are fond of sticking a label on someone and leaving it there for life. And you're known now as CW's resident stalker, like it or not. As I am our resident not-getting-humour type, Fuller our resident psycho, ss our resident right-wing gun-nut... etc.
But what did I do to deserve such a label :unsure: ?