• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Candy

umop 3p!sdn

School Boy/Girl Captain
Post photos of the hottest female cricketers. I don't know about you, but today while watching womans international cricket, I quite fancied Suzie Bates.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I don't know whether anyone reads TWC, but in the edition with Michael Vaughan on the front, there was some pretty hot girl who took 8-44 or something and won the club player of the month.

stumpski

International Captain
Absolutely. I want to marry Clare Connor. And if she's not available, Anita Rani from Cricket AM. She has rather an annoying laugh, but I could live with that.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So far every pic posted is dire. I needed to quickly glance at the Hottest Women thread in OT to get my senses back!

stumpski

International Captain
So far every pic posted is dire. I needed to quickly glance at the Hottest Women thread in OT to get my senses back!
These girls aren't models - they have 'girl next door' looks.

I wish Clare was the girl next door. :(

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Connor and Rani aren't too bad, but Bates? Geez get out a bit more mate.

archie mac

International Coach
I remember when I first started someone (or two) had as their avatar a pretty girl in cricket clothes, who was that?