• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Message for Neil

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Hello Neil. I do believe you said that Shivnarine Chanderpaul was dull, rubbish and boring. Well, he has won man of the series for the series between West Indies and India. What do you think of that, then?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I said that Chanderpaul was dull and boring. I did not say he was rubbish. He plays a very important holding role in a collapsable team, but he's still dull and boring.

He's made 4 fifties and three hundreds this series at an average of 150+... Look through what I've said - dull, boring, genetic accident between Boycott and Tavaré, yes, but rubbish - I said that not.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Whereas you, Paul, are dull, boring and rubbish... :D :D :D :D :D

Though I'm hardly talking from a high viewpoint.... 8D

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
He can be boring at times but there are a few ODI knocks when he really looked a different batsman smashing the ball beautifully....still though you need his type of a player in a middle order so fragile as the West Indies because he adds so much solidity to the middle order which causes the other middle order batsman to play their natural instinctive game knowing that he is still to come.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
So.. being better than someone whose highest score ever is 1* is hardly something to be proud of, is it?

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
World Championship Cricket Forum Wrestling (WCCFW) :D

I will not get involved because I would rather sit on the fence and watch. Plus my poor Kanga Cricket score as a kid would give you more than enough ammo 8D

[Edited on 6/10/02 by anthonysw]

[Edited on 6/10/02 by anthonysw]

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
Sorry Paul!

I notices this also. I deleted my Avitar for a short time while deleted my whole website. After I deleted it
it kept displaying your image for some reason.

Once I added my Avitar back it fixed the problem :rolleyes:

[Edited on 6/11/02 by anthonysw]

Rich2001

International Captain
Anthony, why have you nicked my avatar?
I have noticed that alot of people avatar have been duplicated by others, is this some sort of problem or others just like our avatars so much?

[Edited on 6/11/02 by Rich2001]