• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 6 - 12 August

archie mac

International Coach
congrats to all winners. :)

And plz someone tell me what is the deal with Pratyush? Haven't been on as frequently as I wud like to and I seem to have missed out on a lot here.. :(
He was digging up threads, and was given a warning by James (I think) he took that to heart and said he was leaving the forum. Lets hope he will be back, good poster:)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He was digging up threads, and was given a warning by James (I think) he took that to heart and said he was leaving the forum. Lets hope he will be back, good poster:)
yeah, I managed to run a search and figure it out. Very sad. Thanks for the help, though, mate..... :)

archie mac

International Coach
Evidently a problem with your and Robert's email's compatibility with mine... strange as I've received mails from the both of you before. :confused:
Might be best to send them to me as well, and then I can forward to Richard, we seem to be able to send to each other with no worries:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would probably work best. We are only as strong united, as we are divided.

And all that.

adharcric

International Coach
Haha, let's send the e-mails to everyone in the team and we can all forward them to everyone else to be safe. FFS, how can you have such crap accounts? :wacko:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well guys, it's midnight here, and I have at the time of this post 1 email with this week's stuff...

Has anyone sent and not received? Or am I to expect them when I awake tomorrow?

oz_fan

International Regular
I'll try and get mine in some time tonight, tomorrow at the latest but I'm finding it hard to spot any Greigy's or Marsh/Lillee's so I'd appreciate if anyone thinks they've seen a great or terrible prediction to let me know in this thread please.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah? :unsure:

I got Sean's before I made my most recent post, BTW, and as of now have Akhil's and Manju's to boot.

Blake, don't worry about not finding anything for this week, no-Awards in Greigys and Marsh-Lillees are hardly rare (especially in weeks when there's no actual play in big games).

Not sure about HDS, though, haven't seen him around much this week. Will probably just make it a no-Award FIAB too, I'm sick of waiting until halfway through the week to post the Awards. It's already the early hours of Tuesday here. As for Rob - come on man, what's happening? Nothing in my AOL inbox, nothing in my cricketmail one, nothing in the cwawards one. It's gonna have to be no-Awards on the Jimmy and AA\DM too, though obviously by all means edit them in if you have something in mind.

Guys, let's make this deadline official: 8AM GMT \ 9AM BST (I'm never up at that time, but usually manage to get up before 11, so can post Awards before going to work) on Monday morning. UK time of course. Check here for what time that is for you in BST, and here for GMT. Let's say any selections received thereafter can't be considered for that week's Awards.

Last edited: