• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support (State, Country ETC)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Middlesex (I lived in London when I was younger) and Durham (awwww ya gotta love the underdogs!)

Zimbabwe (same arguement as for Durham) and England for International Teams.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Otago, Auckland,
NZ and any side which is playing good cricket to watch.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ACT (but they arent in the comp now)
QLD (I go for qld in everything!)

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Canterbury, Northern Districts

New Zealand
and Aus because they are great to watch

masterblaster

International Captain
I support India through and through.
I support Zimbabwe as well, as I enjoy their underdog status and believe they have a lot of talent.

Domestic Teams: Lancashire, Delhi, Victoria

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
"If its wet drink it"

Tell me Chris...how did you come up with this? I know of many things I wouldn't want to drink even though they are wet...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
age_master said:
SPEEDBLITZ BLUES!!!!!!

and Australia (duh)
Ditto... along with The Warriors and The Bulls for domestic cricket in Austraila and Northen Districts in New Zealand and South Africa

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Matabeleland and Mashonaland in Zimbabwe. New South Wales in Australia. Edinburgh in Scotland!

chris.hinton

International Captain
Rik said:
"If its wet drink it"

Tell me Chris...how did you come up with this? I know of many things I wouldn't want to drink even though they are wet...
It a little joke.... it came from Man Beheving badly

anzac

International Debutant
ND & Black Caps by birth,

Australia - great to watch their utter professionalism,

but most of all I like to watch a good competitive match - no matter who is playing!

:)