• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 30 Jul - 5 Aug

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know you have all the submissions now (unless mine failed to send for a second time)
Looks like they did. :unsure:

Better send 'em to the cwawards account it seems. Are you sending from your cricsim account or your cricketmail one? The cricsim one worked fine last week.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looks like they did. :unsure:

Better send 'em to the cwawards account it seems. Are you sending from your cricsim account or your cricketmail one? The cricsim one worked fine last week.
Sent for a third time to both your account, and for the first time to the cwawards accounts. Used the cricsim account all three times.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
OK, still no luck with my AOL account, but AOK with the cwawards Cricketmail one. :wacko:

Right, from now on maybe best to send yours to my own Cricketmail account: RichD at cricketmail dot net. Are you sure you were definately typing my AOL address right BTW? Just checking...

Still not heard from Manju BTW. :unsure: Will leave the Milestones out for this week, and edit them in if I hear from him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
OK, still no luck with my AOL account, but AOK with the cwawards Cricketmail one. :wacko:

Right, from now on maybe best to send yours to my own Cricketmail account: RichD at cricketmail dot net. Are you sure you were definately typing my AOL address right BTW? Just checking...

Still not heard from Manju BTW. :unsure: Will leave the Milestones out for this week, and edit them in if I hear from him.
All I edit was edit last week's email and send to the same address so I'm sure I sent it to the right AOL account.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, checked on the CC part of the email... how odd. :wacko:

I would suggest bombarding me with 50 emails to try and get through, but that might not be the best idea I suppose. :p