• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 30 Jul - 5 Aug

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was absurdly late, ss - we really do expect it within the first 5 posts at the very most these days.

Barely carries any weight when it's 20 posts down.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There was clearly a seriously corrupt Awards Panel at the time...

I presume once AkhilDharCric joined the Panel things rapidly changed?

adharcric

International Coach
There was clearly a seriously corrupt Awards Panel at the time...

I presume once AkhilDharCric joined the Panel things rapidly changed?
Don't really mind the occasional reference but you really don't need to publicize my name that much, do you? :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry, didn't think you minded in the slightest. :ph34r:

That's how I always read your posting-ID TBH. A Dhar with a cric on the end. Didn't know you wanted a degree of anonymity.

And I found-out recently that if I say "Akhil" Manan AKA ss doesn't know who I'm on about. :wacko:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry, didn't think you minded in the slightest. :ph34r:

That's how I always read your posting-ID TBH. A Dhar with a cric on the end. Didn't know you wanted a degree of anonymity.

And I found-out recently that if I say "Akhil" Manan AKA ss doesn't know who I'm on about. :wacko:
This has been discussed before, but as usual you will not budge and endlessly argue how right you are every time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Erm, no, they haven't. One or two have, and I've complied with the request where it's been made (one such member has now left in any case).

Most don't mind their actual names being used in the slightest (and indeed many have posting-IDs that are actual names or real nicknames or part or variation on them).

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Richard, you've prettied it up nicely.:) It looks great and makes for much easier reading.:) Good job.
Congrats to all winners and thanks for acknowledging my milestone.:)

stumpski

International Captain
Thank you for my award, I feel truly humbled. And now that one of my other forums hs been shut down, and the other taken over by gloating Indians, I shall be posting here more often. I expect to get from 501 to 1000 in rather less time than it took me to reach 500.

Under-19 vice-captain eh? It's been a long time since I was an under-19 anything. :dry: