• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

>>>Give comments to Cricketers:<<<

stumpski

International Captain
Tremlett: Young, Tall fat Bowler who has made an impressive strat to his Test career
He's not that fat! :laugh:

Warwick Armstrong: Heavyweight Aussie all-rounder/leg-spinner who presided over the domination of Australian cricket in the years after WW1.

Jeremy Coney

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
Under-rated bowler who once held the ODI record for best bowling performance.

Michael Atherton

stumpski

International Captain
The initials 'FEC' written on his locker in the Lancs dressing room did not, as is often claimed, stand for 'future England captain.' I can't say here what they did stand for, but the 'E' was for 'educated.'

Alvin Kallicharran

open365

International Vice-Captain
The initials 'FEC' written on his locker in the Lancs dressing room did not, as is often claimed, stand for 'future England captain.' I can't say here what they did stand for, but the 'E' was for 'educated.'

Alvin Kallicharran
:laugh:

stumpski

International Captain
Re: Burge, there's a connection to Athers - Burge was the match referee in the 'dust in pocket' incident.

Dave Mohammed: Trinidadian purveyor of 'chinamen' and handy lower-order bat.

Moin Khan

stumpski

International Captain
Hi JB ... I know you from another forum I think. :happy:

Ian Redpath - Aussie opener of the late 60s/early 70s, who suffered a bizarre injury in the first season of WSC whn he jumped up to celebrate taking a wicket, and tore his Achilles tendon.

Edit: just realised I should have added another name,

Vinoo Mankad

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Debatably one of India's finest All-Rounders.

Wajahatullah Wasti
Wasti: Pakistani batsman who played for Pakistan between the period of 99-00.He wasn't able to make much of an impact at the international level.

ANDREW HUDSON.