• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good places for commentary?

Gooddoggy

Cricket Spectator
I just started following cricket a few months ago, but I live in the United States and I can't find any games on TV or radio. Does anyone have suggestions for a place to find good text commentary? I've been reading the Text Match Special live text coverage on the BBC, but I'm really looking for coverage of Australia's matches...

garypleavin

Cricket Spectator
Yes, Cricinfo is a quality site to follow cricket with many different articles on Players and all Teams. It gives you a very good analysis of the days play and the text commentary is very detailed.