• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW India Meet-Up

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am always up for a meeting at Bangalore... It is only a night away by train and so extremely convenient for me... Always up for watching a couple of days of India V Pakistan Test there ... Wonder how many others can make it? As of now, it just seems to be me, Pratyush, R_D and biased Indian... Wonder if Arjun can make it?

yaju

State Vice-Captain
October 2007
Tue 2
09:00 local, 03:30 GMT 2nd ODI - India v Australia
Nehru Stadium, Kochi

OR

December 2007
Sat 8 - Wed 12
09:30 local, 04:00 GMT 3rd Test - India v Pakistan
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
I'll go with the latter. We can also try meeting in Delhi if possible.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am down south in Chennai and so if we are to have a meet up, I guess the best place would be Hyderabad, since it would be almost the same time to travel for almost everyone, esp. if Pratyush starts from Calcutta....
Yep ..Hyderabad would be the best place

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
For me.... Hyderabad, Bangalore or chennai even would not be a problem..

I can make it on sat and sundays

V Reddy

International Debutant
Guys like Raghav mentioned it will be great to meet up in either of the three cities of Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai and preferably on a weekend :)

R_D

International Debutant
Count me in.
cool
anyone know how to obtain tickets for the cricket matches in india?
can you call some number or is just that you have to lineup at the stadium.

I'd like to know as i'm planning to go to a ODI match in Jaipur but not sure if i'd be able to get a ticket so just like to know where i could possibly get it from.

I don't know anyone in Jaipur.