• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the last week of July

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tbh, it would probably help me if you gave a "deadline" of sorts. I generally try to get them in sometime around lunchtime Monday (Sydney time) at the latest as that was generally the time the awards were always posted, but if you'd like to set the deadline earlier/later, I will comply.

adharcric

International Coach
Let's just say Richard should have the full set of awards in his mailbox on Monday morning at 9 am, BST. That's 6 pm on Monday in Sydney, at the very latest. Really, it's not a bad idea to take care of it on the weekend to avoid the last minute delays that inevitably come up on Monday. Does that work for everyone?

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Let's just say Richard should have the full set of awards in his mailbox on Monday morning at 9 am, BST. That's 6 pm on Monday in Sydney, at the very latest. Really, it's not a bad idea to take care of it on the weekend to avoid the last minute delays that inevitably come up on Monday. Does that work for everyone?
Yes fine with me, and a good idea to have a dead line:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBH I'd be much happier to have them by Sunday at 9PM GMT\BST (whatever is in operation at that time). I always used to send mine to Sean on Saturday evening (ie, Sunday morning in Aus). That'd be the deadline I'd set. Then hopefully I can post them on Sunday evening British time, so they'd be available for Monday morning Aus time.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't seem to log in to my e-mail at the moment (probably user error) so you'll have to release without me this week - unless I can find some way of fixing it.

Sorry guys.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, I have a fair bit on my plate at the merment myself, so won't be a big issue waiting.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I do apologise for this, guys, it's not been ideal for me to take over the Award-thread-posting this week as I've had more stuff to organize than I can ever remember doing. Will be posted shortly.

FRAZ

International Captain
memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it back Archie
personaly sick and tired of random stuff by random sarcastic people !

FRAZ

International Captain
I was away from the site for a while and came back and saw that this whole award thing was gone and I didn't have time to research upon the issue that why it all shut down. I know that there were some good for nothing people( who just go against any thing) wanted this award thing to finish ....

Langeveldt

Soutie
I was away from the site for a while and came back and saw that this whole award thing was gone and I didn't have time to research upon the issue that why it all shut down. I know that there were some good for nothing people( who just go against any thing) wanted this award thing to finish ....
Want some salt for that chip on your shoulder?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Agree with Fraz. This was a good thing on CW. Bring it back Richard - do some good here :) Kidding.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
IMO the only person who should running these awards is 'Marc'. But that's just IMO

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it back Archie
personaly sick and tired of random stuff by random sarcastic people !
Agree with Fraz. This was a good thing on CW. Bring it back Richard - do some good here :) Kidding.
hehe Bring back Richard first !
:laugh::lol: @ FRAZ.

The Awards will return at some point, though when I can't know.
The Awards went on hiatus because the judges did not have the time they used to (at least, most of them, including one of the most important, ie Akhil) and because there was something of a feeling they were getting a bit formulaic. It's been a little while now, and certainly I hope the time will soon be ripe for another round.