• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the last week of July

pasag

RTDAS
Thought I would login to respond to a few people who said nice things and say goodbye to a few people...pathetic parting shot Perm...You and Richard are the 2 biggest ****s on this site... both trying to piss on my farewell....woeful. Thanks to everyone else for the kind words :)
Fiery, regardless of whether you're leaving or not, that's unacceptable and despite the numerous warnings, emails and short term bans you've received from the moderation team you've continued down this path. Banned.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long for??

And the other question is whether he was trying to get banned so that he couldn't post any more?

I'll have to bowl a particularly quick over in my next indoor cricket match in honour of Fiery. The Davis household is flying their NZ flag at half-mast today.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fiery, regardless of whether you're leaving or not, that's unacceptable and despite the numerous warnings, emails and short term bans you've received from the moderation team you've continued down this path. Banned.
First Murphy-esque ban i've seen in awhile...

James

Cricket Web Owner
How long for??

And the other question is whether he was trying to get banned so that he couldn't post any more?

I'll have to bowl a particularly quick over in my next indoor cricket match in honour of Fiery. The Davis household is flying their NZ flag at half-mast today.
It's a Permanent Ban

adharcric

International Coach
Just as a reminder, awards should be sent to Richard starting this weekend. I'll assume you all have his e-mail address. Let's get them in on time now, shall we?

oz_fan

International Regular
I'll try to get my awards in some time tomorrow. I haven't found any awards so far so if you spot any please let me know.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
@ Blake (though applies to Rob and Manju too), what sort of times can I expect to receive your emails in future? If it's sort of 1AM (UK time) and no earlier, I can probably stay up those evenings to post the Awards. If not, I'll have to receive them overnight and post them the following day (whether that be Sunday or Monday).

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Whoa! I thought i was meant to send them to Archie, hmmm will resend them to you once i find your email.

Flem274*

123/5
Fiery's been permabanned?

Sad end for a poster that knew his stuff. And we never saw an all out SP vs Fiery flame war.