• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2007

stumpski

International Captain
Somerset declared on 657-5.
Even better than that: 675-5 actually.

Some huge scores around (again) - Essex made 649-5 against Northants.

How long has Martin Saggers been playing for Essex? Is he on loan or something?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Good day for Yorkshire, a few 100s, and nice to see young Rashid batting well.

Also good so see Banger hitting some form, hopefully he'll be back in the squad before long.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, can't be captain if you're not in the side.

And you can't keep picking someone who doesn't merit a place because "he's vice-captain" - it's bad enough that people propegate the "he's captain" one.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
5 down now, and Peter Trego took a wicket, proves there must be something in the pitch, surely:blink:

Honestly though, top performance this, only a bit rubbish if you happen to have Justin Langer in your Fantasy side:@
Seconded :@

I do have White as well though, so it's not all bad.

Stumpski - yeah, Saggers is on loan at Essex for a month. This is his first game for them and judging by the performance of the Kent attack against Yorkshire, I want him back...

stumpski

International Captain
Leicestershire 7 down now - and still over 300 behind - so I imagine Somerset have claimed the extra half hour there.

I see Kent are struggling - I'll be at Nevil Road tomorrow to see them following on.

Last edited:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Leicestershire 54-4!!!!!.

Beat ya to it Anna.:p
I was off playing cricket :p

5 down now, and Peter Trego took a wicket, proves there must be something in the pitch, surely:blink:
Pete Trego's our 2nd top wicket taker, only just behind Caddick, I'll have you know :p

Even better than that: 675-5 actually.

Some huge scores around (again) - Essex made 649-5 against Northants.
I blame that on cricinfo.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Essex going great guns against Leicestershire, Bopara and Flower both double tonned up and RTD got a quickfire 60*. Just let Danish Kaneria bowl all day and we should have this game wrapped up.

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
Should seriously consider offering the boss a few of them, TBH - would be great for a few ground profiles. :)
You mean offering the pics to CW boss? No problem at all. I did some other pics at Edgbaston last Saturday (also one with Shane Warne). Whoever is interested in them, only have to write me an e-mail: stefano.quaino@gmaiiil.cooom (of course gmail.com)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, awesome email-disguise method! :laugh::lol: Funniest I've seen since the time email addies needed the anti-spam-bot method.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last Saturday I was in Edgbaston for Day 4 of Warwickshire vs Hampshire. It was my first cricket county match of my life. I really enjoyed it. Great performance by Nic Pothas, who scored a century. I did some pictures and I would like to show them to you.
You missed out on seeing some CW-ers Stefano. Think i'm actually in the first photo of your post as well, right on the far left.