• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW North America Meet-Up thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It may or may not happen someday... but for Anil, FRAZ, Akhil, Fusion, M.U., Manan, sp713, Aseem, and some others I may or may not have forgotten (C_C would be... interesting :ph34r: ) get organizing your 15-hour train journeys now! :cool:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah as I said in the other thread, I can see it happening for myself, SS, Turd, and FRAZ, but not sure about the others. I'm willing to drive to Toronto, hopefully in time for the next Sahara Cup (fingers crossed). The way I figure it, you're talking a good 24 hour drive for adharcic and Fusion unless we do the meet-up elsewhere.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It may or may not happen someday... but for Anil, FRAZ, Akhil, Fusion, M.U., Manan, sp713, Aseem, and some others I may or may not have forgotten (C_C would be... interesting :ph34r: ) get organizing your 15-hour train journeys now! :cool:
:mad::mad: I live in NA too. Sometime back I had a chance to meet SS but he didn't turn up.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Potential spots would have to be on the east coast (sorry adharcric) based on the proximity to most members...so that would be: NYC, Philadelphia, Toronto. If we want to actually play cricket, then probably something like Toronto gives the best option. If we just want to hang out and drink a few, than it doesn't matter.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Toronto makes the most sense to me as two members already live there. And yes, we'll play cricket, though you may play what you call cricket.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Sorry hommies, but a trip to the Eastern States or Toronto is not in the cards for me this year. I am traveling to California for vacation at the end of August, and any remaining vacation time for me is reserved for Ramadan and family weddings later this year. Ah well, maybe next year. :)

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Sorry hommies, but a trip to the Eastern States or Toronto is not in the cards for me this year. I am traveling to California for vacation at the end of August, and any remaining vacation time for me is reserved for Ramadan and family weddings later this year. Ah well, maybe next year. :)
I'm not sure if we'll be doing it this year anyway.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Of course! :) I'll be traveling to San Diego and San Francisco primarily. Not too sure which city Akhil lives in, but if he's in one of those cities, would love to meet up with him.
Is Berkeley a city? :unsure: Or a suburb?