• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 15-22 July

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Come on guys, can we get the awards in by Sunday (or even Monday) for once?
Or Tuesday? :ph34r:

Maybe you guys can start a private google group or yahoo group to keep track better if tracking is a problem because of emails playing up (just a suggestion).

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
Sorry to have to do this Awards team but I'm afraid you will need a new Skull judge. I'm leaving CW for family and work reasons. Enjoyed chatting with you all over the years. It's been great fun. All the best to everyone ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sorry to have to do this guys but I'm afraid you will need a new Skull judge. I'm leaving CW for family and work reasons. Enjoyed chatting with you all over the years. It's been great fun. All the best to everyone :)
Forever? :-O

You were a great skull judge and a quality member mate and hope you are back sooner rather than later!

pasag

RTDAS
Sorry to have to do this Awards team but I'm afraid you will need a new Skull judge. I'm leaving CW for family and work reasons. Enjoyed chatting with you all over the years. It's been great fun. All the best to everyone ;)
:-O

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:blink: Sudden bombshell.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dire!

Understandable though, obviously. If you come back to read this, I wish you well - an asset to CW for sure (once people get used to you. :p).

And, on the subject of resignations, I'd like to resign from the milestones role. I'm simply not reliable enough to get it done in time - as is evident this week (and others). I'd like to continue to give out my other awards as I've not had such problems deciding upon them on time.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
No!

Is this a permanent thing?

archie mac

International Coach
Sorry to see you go mate, especially another one of the trivia thread lads:)

Good luck mate, if you have the chance can you or Richard tell me the name of the winner of this weeks Skull please:wacko: I can not work out which one on that page is the winner:ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Understandable though, obviously. If you come back to read this, I wish you well - an asset to CW for sure (once people get used to you. :p).
Well he's still online so the crafty bugger is reading the replies to this at least. I suggest he makes an attention-seeking thread and sees how many people accuse him of attention-seeking myself.
And, on the subject of resignations, I'd like to resign from the milestones role. I'm simply not reliable enough to get it done in time - as is evident this week (and others). I'd like to continue to give out my other awards as I've not had such problems deciding upon them on time.
Fair noof. Guess you lot can consider an ad for the Milestones position has now been placed, and the section of the Awards will have to be suspended until a new compiler can take the job.

How's your life going at present Manju? :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I'll certainly be making one if you don't TBH... so as to inform all by the easiest possible means of your departure.

But as everyone's said - hope we see you again sometime. :) You've had time off and returned before now. One thing, though - expect everyone to remember your bad points and not the good ones for a few weeks when you return. :p I have experience there.

pasag

RTDAS
Better be back for when we thrash you lot in the C-H when Watson rips right through your batting line-up.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh for crying out loud.

The voice of Sanity has departed?

Life's a jest, and all things show it.
I thought so once, and now I know it.

Been good chatting with you mate. Spent a while finding a place with a number of decent Kiwis to chat to about my game. Since I've been here, they seem to have been leaving with alarming regularity.... Scared off by the legend of Heath?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Fair noof. Guess you lot can consider an ad for the Milestones position has now been placed, and the section of the Awards will have to be suspended until a new compiler can take the job.

How's your life going at present Manju? :p
Haha great :p.

Fiery

Banned
Oh for crying out loud.

The voice of Sanity has departed?

Life's a jest, and all things show it.
I thought so once, and now I know it.

Been good chatting with you mate. Spent a while finding a place with a number of decent Kiwis to chat to about my game. Since I've been here, they seem to have been leaving with alarming regularity.... Scared off by the legend of Heath?
Bye Heath, you might be down to about 135km now but you're still a legend mate :thumbsup:

(This might be tougher than I thought).

OK, a sincere goodbye and good luck to all the people I've made friends with here (I started making a list but it was embarassingly short :dry: ...and I'm bound to leave people out...you all know who you are anyway). To all the people I've clashed with, no hard feelings...a large part of the enjoyment of being on the site was arguing with people :p

Anyway, take care all. :thumbsup:

Last edited: