• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 15-22 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Runner-up again. :p

Nah, I had you down for the Afridi but I had a couple of issues with that post. Don't worry, you're in contention nearly every week you post. Unfortunate, really. :)
Which post is this, out of interest?

And if you're feeling really forthcoming, you could tell us your issues as well :p

archie mac

International Coach
There was a bit of a count up a while ago, but I can't quite how long ago it was. Would be good to see another one TBH *hint, hint* :p
Well I did start one, but it was a locked thread and I could not open it, I posted updates in the staff forum, but no one updated them, so I gave up:ph34r: